Monday, June 16, 2008

New Coldplay album

So I decided to listen to the new Coldplay album the other day, (you know how I know your gay, you listen to Coldplay), there I already said the joke so now it won't be funny if you use it on me, anyways I really like the new single so I decided to give the album a listen. After my first listen I would have to say this is a really average if not below average album. For a band that everyone seems to rave about I really didn't see what all the buzz was about. Most of the songs on the album sound just like other songs on the album, there's nothing really new or innovative about the album, and I really only like 2 or 3 songs. I'm going to give it a couple more listens because sometimes albums grow on me after I listen to them more, but right now I'm fairly dissapointed in it.

2 comments:

Neworld said...

You know how I know your gay? Because you listen to Coldplay.

Chris Amarel said...

I was wrong, it was still funny.