Monday, July 14, 2008

The Ten

So Travis and I decided to browse Starz on demand to see what movies were currently playing when we came across the movie "The Ten." I noticed that it starred Paul Rudd, Jessica Alba, Adam Brody, and Winona Ryder, so we decided to check it out. The movie is basically ten stories that are loosely based on the ten commandments. The movie had it's comical situations (a woman falling in love with a ventriloquist's dummy) but overall it got tiring and became sort of a labor to watch. By the 8th story I was ready to turn it off, but I wanted to see how it ended so I didn't. If you have the time and the patience to watch this movie, then I'd say it is worth a viewing, if anything just to see super cute Jessica Alba, but if you want to see a movie with a similar premise but far better, check out "Four Rooms," which features four stories, two of which were directed by Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarrantino.

No comments: